Discover How to Achieve Financial Freedom
Do you feel confused about where to start your personal finance plan?
Are you overwhelmed by the financial decisions you need to make?
Would you like to focus your cash flow on your most cherished goals?
Are you eager to start a financial plan but are not sure how to do it?
Are you ready to create an investment strategy for retirement?
Financial Freedom for Busy Parents
We work exclusively with Bay Area parents who want to meet their financial life goals; professionals who realize they no longer have a lifetime to fund their retirement, save for their children’s college education, or set aside funds to help care for their aging parents. We know you’re busy with parenting, work, and life. We know you’ve realized it is time to get serious about your financial goals.
We’re here to make money matters easier and help you achieve financial serenity with a personal financial plan and customized, personal investment management.
Our services will be the best fit if you are some combination of…
- Bay Area parents with children in school
- In your 40s or 50s, and approaching your peak earning years
- Both working
- Saving for kids’ college
- Saving for your retirement
- Parents with a net worth of over $1 million
Why should you choose Tamarind Financial Planning?
First, because we live the life you live, that of busy Bay Area professionals and parents, we understand the need for a comprehensive, personal financial plan to achieve financial freedom and to reach your financial life goals. Second, with nearly two decades of financial planning and finance coaching experience to draw upon, we possess the skills and expertise to help you make smart financial choices. Third, we’ve made it our mission in life to help busy families like ours to reach their financial goals, simplify their lives, and achieve the peace of mind and serenity we know is possible for them.
We use our experience, training, and expertise to help you achieve your financial goals, giving you confidence you are on the right path to achieve financial freedom…
- You and your spouse or partner will gain clarity about your family’s financial values and priorities.
- You will learn to make financial decisions with a newfound assurance and ease.
- When your investments are in order, you’ll sleep better and feel better.
- You will discover the freedom to go for it, seeking your passion and creating a more fulfilling life.
- You will be free to live the life you’ve always wanted to live.
The people we work with are personable and fun, with well-rounded interests and big dreams – dreams that are evolving to encompass issues of legacy and meaning. They are willing to accept help and want a support person in their lives. They are capable of taking ownership and following through when given accountability and encouragement. They are “regular” people who value family, friends, and fun; as well as living fulfilled and balanced lives.
Our clients have at least a basic understanding of finances and want to look at their own big picture. They see financial planning as an on-going relationship which transitions with them throughout their lives. Our clients want expertise in personal financial planning and financial strategy as it relates to their defined values and vision, goal setting, and follow through. They are looking for help with tax planning, investment planning, estate planning, and utilizing their employee benefits. They seek help with their children’s education funding, risk management and retirement planning. They want a relationship that is a partnership, with regular contact, accountability and action.
The Components of your Personal Financial Plan
Your comprehensive, personal financial plan will address all areas of your financial life. We have listed many, but not all, of the financial planning questions facing families with school-age children.
• What are your current spending patterns?
• How can you direct your spending to meet your short and long-term goals?
• How do your values impact your spending, saving, and giving?
• Are you maximizing tax-deferred savings options?
• Are your investment assets tax-efficient?
• Have you optimized your charitable giving?
• Is it time to review the guardians named in your current plan?
• Is your Living Trust properly funded?
• Do you have enough life insurance and disability insurance?
• Have you optimized your insurance coverage for home, auto, and umbrella?
• How much do you want to contribute to your children’s college education?
• How will you manage any overlap between education funding and retirement funding needs?
• What is your vision for retirement?
• How much do you need to save now to meet your retirement needs?
• What type of investment strategy is best for you?
If you would like more information on how to achieve financial freedom and reach your financial life goals, or for more information on your own personal financial plan and personal investment management, please download your free copy of our Services Guide. If you live in the San Mateo area, get in touch with us today for your FREE Personal Financial Planning Consultation.